Sunday 25 May 2014

Day 15 - Dubrovnik and friendly faces at every turn [17th May 2014]

Historic Dubrovnik then into Bosnia :)
Cliff and Maryann, on a motorhome summer tour... may see them in my local come July :)

Incredible walled city
...areas of damage during the war.
Beautiful centre :)
Not sure why he has a shiny nose ;)

Lunch by the sea
I love the Dalmatian coast :)

The motley crew, my friend and veteran cycle tourist Laurent from southern France two German girls heading to Israel and a Croatian guy heading to Istanbul, maybe.

Cant read this without thinking Dracula, and getting to me destination before night fall.

Ston castle and its beguiling curtain wall weaving over the hillside

New friends at my overnight stop in Bosnia, I buy them a goodbye drink and settle my bill and but am unable to leave until we are all staggering drunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment